Monday 9 February 2015


Somewhere In Georgia






Somewhere in Georgia, she pulled over. We
stepped through the wildflowers to stretch
our legs, share a candied apple, a kiss,
a hug; then on nay knees, in my Face
in the needles, around my ankles my blue
jeans, I Felt her pretty renegade lips,
and the long blond hair, somewhere


in Georgia between the needled earth
and lights of the skies. Did the faces
passing by see her sleight of hand?
In traces she held me. I was helpless
in the wet grace of her tongue; and I
drooled into this place. this carpet
of pine, this lair, somewhere


in Georgia. In this posture I was bound,
a tethered beast, dogified youth
of willful surrender, to her body
married by fire of her mouth. WE
tarried here amongst blue-striped skinks.
She bore me Far into the woods
where, as I died, once more I was born.

--john Oliver Hodges


inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!