Monday 9 February 2015


I have at roof that covers me,
a bed in which to sleep at night,
food to fill our table,
so everything seems all right.

When troubles come to mock me,
I have Friends that stand by true,
so me have never failed me
in the trials Tm going through.

What have I to be thankful for?
Why, God smiles on me each day,
He sends the birds to sing so sweet,
and to light my weary way.

I have a promise to comfort me,
I hear children laugh at play,
I’ve Friends and babies near and dear,
and the sun shines bright today.

Sometimes the loads grow heavy,
too steep and rough the way,
but God is there to comfort me
and listen when I pray.

So what havel to be thankful for?
Many, many things you see,
the world abounds with everything
that God has granted me.


inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!