Monday 9 February 2015


A COLLECTION OF ROMANTIC POETRY



No First KISS

I stopped before my hotel and
I turned to her, standing there with her clog.
I remember that this was the moment when
I should have told her that
I was in love with her, but
I didn’t say a word.
I only stared into her wide beautiful
eyes and continued to be a moon
hovering over her

--by james H. Duncan



TEENAGE SUMMER

The good thief  watches while
we soak in a night-blackened sea of shimmering oil,
water that makes us weightless
even as you kick and paddle.
We’ll be old soon enough.
Now the stars urge us to write songs or
yodel so that our laughter rifles through the sky.
The waves rock us like babies.
They slurp across our slick skins
and beckon us to kiss,
kiss deep and long
as Lovers do.

--by
Len Kuntz

inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!