Friday 13 February 2015
















I could not have done any better than you; you are perfect just the way you are.
You are so amazing, you could only be a gift from God.
I would climb a thousand mountains just to see your face.
My life is incomplete without you.
You're the only girl for me, I love you so much.
I like you. I like you a lot.
You make me want to become a better person.
You are mine and I am yours.
You are the cutest and most adorable girl I know.
No matter how bad my day went, when you smile you make everything all right.
Your love is all I will ever need.
You're the one that I want to be with forever.
Can you stop being so amazing? You're driving me so crazy.
Believe me, there is no room left in my heart for another girl.
I tried but I just can't stop thinking about you.







Love Quotes for him,Love msg for him, Love message for him, Love text for him, Romantic Quotes for him,Romantic msg for him, Romantic message for him, Romantic text for him, heart touching Quotes for him, heart touching  msg for him, heart touching  message for him, heart touching  text for him,
Love Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Love msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Love message for him, Love text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Romantic msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  text for boyfriend/lover/ husband,

Love Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Love msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Love message for wife/girlfriend/her, Love text for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Romantic msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic message for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic text for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  msg for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  message for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  text for wife/girlfriend/her,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!