Monday 9 February 2015

A COLLECTION OF ROMANTIC POETRY







LIKE RAIN


To
Read
You is like
Standing in
The downpour
Of a steady summer
Raine ~ The kind that you
Want to dance in. . .Soaked in
Metaphor ~ Your stanzas cling to
My body and streak my face like the
Tears I dare not cry in splendor. . ..And as
I spin.....You stream and cascade whispers
Of revelation with sounds that resound like
Fingers tracing crystal and spoons tapping
Glass ~ Street lights shine iridescent flecks
Splaying off of me. . .As I whirl and as I
Dance in This trance ~ To the music
You make that I dam not
Sing ~ Reverberating
. . .Within me. . .
A
Rising
Crescendo
Of momentum
Breaking stillness ~
Splashing in pools of
Verse rising. . And puddles
Are becoming like ocean's high
Tide - And I just want to be swept
Away by that wave ~ Pulled under
By the current and drawn into that
Place where your inspiration is born
And moment by moment ~ Breath by
Caught up breath is released once
Again beneath the light of a
...Milk white moon...



--Leila A. Fortier                            




inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!