Monday 9 February 2015


When I was a little child, it always seemed to me,
The love my Granny gave to me would never cease to be.
She loved me from the very moment that my life began.
She held me gently in her arms as only Grannies can.
She loved me when I was a child. With joy, she watched me grow.
I always felt her love with me everywhere I'd go.

As I grew much older, I still felt her love and care.
When I learned the lesson that life isn’t always fair,
With love she helped to mold me into who I am today.
Showing me the love of God and teaching me to pray.
But then one day, God called my Granny home to be with Him.
I longed to Feel her love and sense her presence once again.
I couldnit picture what my world would he without her here.
I tried to keep her precious memory sale and very near.

And then one day I looked into the mirror and surprise!
I saw my Granny's love was still very much alive.
She knew I’d need it now, and so she left it here For me.
Her love is now a part of me For all eternity!



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!