Friday 13 February 2015




I just love being with you.

I wouldn't give you up for all the money in the world.

Just thought you should know that you are awesome.

You are my everything.

How did I get so lucky to have found you?

I don't need a superhero in my life, I just need you by my side.

Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I know I am the luckiest girl in the world since I am with you.

I love you more and more with with each and every passing day.

Don't ever change; I love you just the way you are.

You are my warmth when I am cold.

No matter how far you may be, you'll always remain close to my heart.

I am so in love with love my man.

It amazes me that you've seen me at my best and my worst and you love me anyway.

May I dance with you to the tune of a song that lasts forever?

We make such an amazing couple.











Love Quotes for him,Love msg for him, Love message for him, Love text for him, Romantic Quotes for him,Romantic msg for him, Romantic message for him, Romantic text for him, heart touching Quotes for him, heart touching  msg for him, heart touching  message for him, heart touching  text for him,
Love Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Love msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Love message for him, Love text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Romantic msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  text for boyfriend/lover/ husband,

Love Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Love msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Love message for wife/girlfriend/her, Love text for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Romantic msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic message for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic text for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  msg for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  message for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  text for wife/girlfriend/her,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!