Wednesday 11 February 2015


1. Darling I Miss You



Please, darling come home
Chaos and catastrophe I always feel
Macabre tales of my love
I only sing a melancholy song
Bad atmosphere and a deadliest poison I long
O darling! I terribly miss your silky hair
You're like a flower in bloom
You are so beautiful, you make my heart chill
Especially by your sweet and warm embrace
O darling! I know I find serenity when you're here



2. Hope of Love



My love,
Even though we are miles apart
My heart
Will love you a thousand more.


I trust you
With all my life
O darling, time will come
I will never leave you.


My love.
Even though I'm far away
In my heart you'll stay.
I love you forevermore.


I do hope someday
I won't think anymore of money
And have a small but wonderful family
That will give color to our life.



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!