Monday 9 February 2015



I wanted to write a poem about you,
set you to art,
sketch out your beauty through words
the way God creates poetry with each sunrise,
because the sun always rises
when I think about you.
IF I could, I’d paint your Iikeness
and put poppies and tall grass
all around you.
You'd lie back and stare at the clouds,
your eyes Full of starts.
And I’d be able to keep you beside me,
watch you forever,
and ponder your thoughts.
Maybe I'll put you in a Iove song
that’s sticky and sweet,
because after you entered my life,
I finally understood
what Celine Dion was raving about
and how love can hurt so good.
On second thought.
I'll take you as you are,
chuck you up to divine artistry,
because you're already
a masterpiece
and who in the world could
improve upon that?



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!