Friday 13 February 2015

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.


If kisses were raindrops, I would send you a thunderstorm.

When I look in the mirror all I can see is your love.

The sun won't shine forever but as long as it's here, we might as well shine together.

8 letters
3 words
1 meaning
I love you!

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time.

The day I fell in love with you is the day I knew what was truly true. The day I found you is when I found myself, for you have help me become the best. You are mine and I am yours and forever shall it be.

If a tear fell from my eyes everytime I wished you were with me, I would have a puddle at my feet.

I closed my eyes with a pen and paper in front of me
I picked up the pen and started writing everything
When I opened my eyes again, all I saw was your name

If there was a card which said the right words, I would have bought it but there wasn't, that's why I'm writing this... I Love You!

Your love has conquered me. Now I belong to you. I am your property so take care of me.

I've never thought of you as perfect but you're perfect for me.

You're my everything; Without you I'm nothing.

Life without you and your love is no life at all

I just can't stop falling in love with you.

Only fools fall in love and I guess I am one of them.

FORENSICS ONLINE COURSE ,HOME PHONE INTERNET BUNDLE,DONATING USED CARS TO CHARITY ,
PHD IN COUNSELING EDUCATION ,NEUSON ,CAR INSURANCE QUOTES PA ,ROYALTY FREE IMAGES STOCK,CAR INSURANCE IN SOUTH DAKOTA ,
EMAIL BULK SERVICE ,WEBEX COSTS ,CHEAP CAR INSURANCE FOR LADIES ,CHEAP CAR INSURANCE IN VIRGINIA ,
REGISTER FREE DOMAINS ,BETTER CONFERENCING CALLS ,FUTURISTIC ARCHITECTURE ,MORTGAGE ADVISER ,
CAR DONATE ,VIRTUAL DATA ROOMS ,AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY ,AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY ,CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS ,
DATA RECOVERY RAID ,MOTOR INSURANCE QUOTES ,PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER ,CAR INSURANCE QUOTES ,ASBESTOS LUNG CANCER ,
INJURY LAWYERS ,PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM ,ONLINE CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE ,CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES ,BUSINESS VOIP SOLUTIONS ,



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!