Tuesday 10 February 2015


I promise you that we stay together
Though sometimes
I can't keep my promises,
I promise to cherish our love forever.

My love for you grows stronger
And my heart longs for your love.
Though I'm far, far away,
Deep inside my heart you'll stay.

I promise you one thing
That I'll come back for you.
This love keeps me reminding.
For my heart belongs to you.

l promise to make things better for us
I know it's not easy to be happy
If we are far from each other always.
I promise we'll he together someday.


inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!