Friday 13 February 2015


You are my favorite person in the world.

I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend.

You're on my mind now and always.

Whenever we are together, I have the best of times.

You light up my life.

I'm not Superman, but I'll always do everything I can to protect you.

Thanks for bringing joy and love into my life.

I had such a wonderful dream that you were mine, then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not just a dream.

Every time I think about you, I smile.

I am the luckiest guy in the world since I have you.

I don't say it enough, but wanted to let you know that I love you.

The best decision I made is choosing you.

I love you even more than when I began this sentence.

You are the perfect girl for me.

They say love hurts, but I'm ready to take that risk, if it means that I'm going to be with you.




Love Quotes for him,Love msg for him, Love message for him, Love text for him, Romantic Quotes for him,Romantic msg for him, Romantic message for him, Romantic text for him, heart touching Quotes for him, heart touching  msg for him, heart touching  message for him, heart touching  text for him,
Love Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Love msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Love message for him, Love text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband,Romantic msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, Romantic text for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching Quotes for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  msg for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  message for boyfriend/lover/ husband, heart touching  text for boyfriend/lover/ husband,

Love Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Love msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Love message for wife/girlfriend/her, Love text for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her,Romantic msg for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic message for wife/girlfriend/her, Romantic text for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching Quotes for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  msg for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  message for wife/girlfriend/her, heart touching  text for wife/girlfriend/her,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!