Monday 9 February 2015



I always knew that you
were out there somewhere
and that someday I’d find you.
Even when I pretended that
it didn’t matter,

my soul yearned For you.
Whether I was awake or asleep,
I saw you in my dreams,
felt you in the quickening of my heart,
glimpsed you
in the gold that laces the twilight horizon
Even though I couldn't
see your face,
I always knew who you were;
For your soul passed through mine,
and your warmth filled the emptiness,
and your light Filled the darkness.
And always,
I’d Forget myself,
Forget my Fears;
For you held my heart
in your hands
a|1d made my spirit
Feel complete.
And when I Felt your warmth,
I became one with
the greatest joy
known to mankind,
the joy of love.
And I can't begin to express
how wonderful it is
to have Found you—at last.



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!