Tuesday 10 February 2015

True Love


I'm smothered in thoughts of you night and day.
I'm slipping off the safe side of sanity
Because my love submerges its roots deep into the soil of you
With each passing day.
Each moment I sew with you,
Countless emotions flood my gates.
Every time l see sunshine smiles,
I laugh with tears in my eyes.
Sometimes, I‘m a broken puzzle.
Can't calculate this love anymore.
Why do I have to hide it for so long‘?
Can I make this a beautiful song‘?
My love for you is
The sunrise that colors velvet sky,
The fountain that shimmers pearly blue,
And the sun that beats down on me.
Now I cover my eyes with tears.
As I unearth the days without fears.
In my heart there is joy
That weeps incessantly.


inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!