Monday 9 February 2015


You’re so Far away,
but you’re here
in my heart every day.

I know how blessed I am
to have an Aunt like you.
You’re not just Family,
but my best Friend too.

I only wish that you
lived closer to me,
so we could get together
to gossip over a glass of iced tea.

But even though you're not here,
it’s such a good Feeling
to know you're
sharing and caring
and making each day,
so much brighter
in your own special way.

All of the warmth you send
shines bright
and you will Forever be
my “Fa-vor-ite!”



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!