Friday 13 February 2015

Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.

Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day long.

Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.

I love all the stars in the sky but nothing is more beautiful than the one in your eyes.

If you were a tear in my eye, I would not wipe you because I would fear losing you.

Thinking about you all day makes me dream of you all night.


If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.

I saw a flower this morning and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen until I gazed upon you.

I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

Hey, I just realized this, you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!