Tuesday 10 February 2015



1. Simple Thoughts



My thoughts for you
Are of the deepest sea.

Your kiss
is like a wine on my lips.

Your diamond smile
Sparkles in my eyes.

Your every heartbeat
Is pounding out of my chest.

I used to believe
My thoughts are for me alone.

But in the end of our love story
We are on the same page.

2. Loving You



Loving you is sweet;
You're the reason why
I can't forget
Your love that flies high

Every night
I can't sleep
Oh this feeling of mine
So great.

You're the reason why
There is joy
In my heart.
That beats only
For you.



inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!