Friday 13 February 2015


I miss you, my baby.
It's not easy for me to say goodbye.
I miss you and I wish I could stay.
I can't understand these feelings anymore
I miss you and I feel very lonely.
It's so hard for me to go
Because I miss everything that we do.
I miss you but I want you to be happy.
I miss you. my love.
I wish we could be together soon.
I hope to see you again.
l miss the old you- and the old me.
Life goes around me.
I must pretend that I‘m alright
Even though it's too difficult
For mo without you by my side.
I miss you so much.
l know you never see me cry
But the truth is.
I cry for you every day.
I dream about the day
Just you and me
Talking about what we wanted to be
Because what matters to me
Is you and my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!