Friday 13 February 2015

I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you.


 I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life


When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.


If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.


They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.


I'll love you until the day after forever.


It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.


When I first saw you, you took my breath away.
When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.
When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.

I asked God for a minute and he gave me a day.
I asked God for a flower and he gave me a bouquet.
I asked God for love and he gave me that too.
I asked God for an angel and he gave me you!


There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.


Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it.


Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars


If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.


One day it finally came true, the special someone that I loved, loved me too, and that specail some one was you.


Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.







inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!