Wednesday 11 February 2015







From the beginning,
I have a strong feeling
When you stared at me
And I caught you in the eye.
I knew there was something
You wanted to tell me.
I knew those eyes wouldn't lie
Even though I knew you
Over a short period of time.


I knew this was love.
You were the only one
Who caught my real attention
For we were a perfect combination
l knew how l felt For you
And l knew you were someone
I wanted to be with
For the rest of my life.


Although this was a first time
That happened to me,
Falling in love with you
Was the easiest thing to do.
Believe me,
You have the power to change me.
If before I was a little fool,
Now my life is good and beautiful.




inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!