Friday 13 February 2015

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

I love being loved by you.

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

We were given:
Two hands to hold.
Two legs to walk.
Two eyes to see.
Two ears to listen.
But why only one heart?
Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.other was given to someone else for us to find.

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I`m ready for war.

You are my world, gravity always pulls me towards you.
I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.


I hated the rain until I danced with you, then like the rain, I fell for you.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.

I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

The sun shines in the day,
The moon shines in the night.
You shine in my heart every day and night.

If I had to choose between a perfect world and loving you
I'd pick loving you because what's a perfect world if you're not there with me?

It is not being in love that makes me happy... but it's being in love with you that makes me happy.


FORENSICS ONLINE COURSE ,HOME PHONE INTERNET BUNDLE,DONATING USED CARS TO CHARITY ,
PHD IN COUNSELING EDUCATION ,NEUSON ,CAR INSURANCE QUOTES PA ,ROYALTY FREE IMAGES STOCK,CAR INSURANCE IN SOUTH DAKOTA ,
EMAIL BULK SERVICE ,WEBEX COSTS ,CHEAP CAR INSURANCE FOR LADIES ,CHEAP CAR INSURANCE IN VIRGINIA ,
REGISTER FREE DOMAINS ,BETTER CONFERENCING CALLS ,FUTURISTIC ARCHITECTURE ,MORTGAGE ADVISER ,
CAR DONATE ,VIRTUAL DATA ROOMS ,AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY ,AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY ,CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS ,
DATA RECOVERY RAID ,MOTOR INSURANCE QUOTES ,PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER ,CAR INSURANCE QUOTES ,ASBESTOS LUNG CANCER ,
INJURY LAWYERS ,PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM ,ONLINE CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE ,CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES ,BUSINESS VOIP SOLUTIONS ,




inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!