Monday 9 February 2015


You set my soul on fire,
until I’m burning with desire.
You light the match that inspires
red hot Fantasies of you and me,
together as two lovers should be.
I'm intoxicated by your scalding touch,
and I never knew I could hunger so much.
You move my heart
like a fine work of art,
but you Fuel my soul
until the fire rages out of control,
and I’m lost to Fantasies of you and me,
together as two lovers should be.
I need to feel your heat,
and lose myself to kisses so sweet.
This lonely heart cries out for you,
asking for a rendezvous.
I’ll get no rest until I can still,
a passion that remains volatile
From red hot fantasies of you and me,
together as two lovers should be.
I know our spark could never miss,
when I draw fire from your kiss
and consume your body with fiery nips of delight
that each hold at promise to ignite.


inspirational quotes, inspiring quotes, quotes about life, life quotes, quotes about moving on, moving on quotes, quote of the day, funny quotes and sayings, Love quotes, quotes about love, love quotes for him, true love quotes, love quotes for her, happy quotes, happiness quotes , quotes about happiness, quotes about being happy, famous quotes, positive quotes, best quotes, best friend quotes,short poems, short love poems, poems for kids, i love you poems , famous poems, mothers day poems, poems about life, Poems about death, valentines day poems, valentines poems for her,romantic poems,inspirational poems,poetry, love poems , poems about love,love poems for her, love poem, poems, poem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!